Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Windows Server 2019 Standard - Digital License
3 In Stock 3
Buy Windows Server 2019 Standard digital license to get the new and enhanced features and capabilities that will allow you and your team to be more productive.
Order now for the best price and we will send you the Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 08-10-2018
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: OLP Volume License
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
With Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard, users gain access to features such as server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, web application platforms, server management and automation, information protection, virtual desktops, and much more.
- Innovative Networking : Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
- Added Layers of Security : Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection.
- Built-In Containers : Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
- New Deployment Options : Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Serve.
Transform the way you develop, deploy, and run your applications with a modern DevOps environment. Bring agility, scale, and security benefits to existing applications, while building next-generation applications optimized for the cloud.
Move existing apps to containers :
Move your traditional applications into a modern DevOps environment with little or no code changes. Enable “write-once, run-anywhere” apps to deploy on-premises, to any cloud, or in a hybrid architecture with containers. It’s consistency across dev, test, and production.
Build cloud and hybrid apps :
Combine the benefits of containers with Nano server, Azure Service Fabric, and Windows Server for true business agility in cloud-native apps. Create microservices applications using fewer and compressed resources. Develop faster using the lightweight Nano Server installation option. And use Service Fabric to build always-on, scalable, and distributed applications to run in Azure, on-premises, or both.
Secure deployment for your existing applications :
Securely deploy and run your existing applications on Windows Server 2019 to transform them into new cloud-native models. Help developers to innovate and create on-premises and cloud applications using the latest technology
Run current applications on a secure, software-defined fabric :
Run your existing apps on Windows Server 2019 without modifying them. Take advantage of enhanced security and efficiency features on the fabric.
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support LAHF/SAHF, CMPXCHG16b, and Prefetch needs.
‣ Recommended Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit) and 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.