Product successfully added to your shopping cart
WholesaleKeys.Club sells software from authorized suppliers as an affiliate of those companies. To comply with the terms and conditions of Microsoft, all of the items sold are new and sourced directly at the time of sale from third party Microsoft sellers. As an affiliate we earn commission from providing a platform for suppliers to sell their products. We endeavor at all times to ensure that all the software that is sold on our site is compliant with all relevant legislation. We do not take responsibility for any misrepresentations made by the suppliers, whether intended or not.
We sell licenses from companies that no longer need them due to insolvency, migration to cloud offerings or downtime.
What are refurbished licenses? Is it legal to use refurbished licenses?
Refurbished licenses have been released on the market but have not been previously activated and are returned to the secondary market for reselling. They are fully functional and come with 100% legal and technical guarantees.
The licenses obtained in this way are eligible to be purchased because of their certifiable origin. The reselling of software is protected within the EU with a 2012 Court of Justice ruling:
„An author of software cannot oppose the resale of his ‘used’ licenses allowing the use of his programs downloaded from the internet. The exclusive right of distribution of a copy of a computer program covered by such a license is exhausted on its first sale.”
Read the full ruling here.
Laws adopted by the CJEU operate in the EU and make the resale of software 100% legal. This allows physical persons to take advantage of the lower prices of these licenses and license their software.
What do we offer?
We are focused on offering our partners and clients fully legal software for business and home use at competitive prices. In addition, we offer full support with the installation process . We are heavily customer oriented and we make sure that you get what you paid for.
An electronic software license provides the customer with a right to use software programs via the digital delivery of a product key. The product key comes in a format like:
- Microsoft: 5 groups of 5 numbers and letters. If any letter is input in small caps it should be automatically capitalized.
- Adobe: 6 groups of 4 numbers.
- Norton: 1 group of 25 numbers and letters. If any letter is input in small caps it should be automatically capitalized
- Kaspersky: 4 Groups of 5 numbers and letters. If any letter is input in small caps it should be automatically capitalized
- Nod32: 5 Groups of 4 numbers and letters. If any letter is input in small caps it should be automatically capitalized
Our products are new or pre-owned Retail licenses.
- We can provide a PID (Product ID) check with your purchase;
- Activation of the product is always done through the service provided by the original developer of the software.