VMware Workstation Pro 16 Full Version Lifetime (Updated 2022) for Windows
VMware Workstation Pro 16 full version for Windows PC lets you run multiple operating systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC.
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC to build, test, or demo software. VMware Workstation Pro allows you to run multiple virtual machines, OCI containers and Kubernetes clusters at once on the same Windows or Linux PC. Create fully featured and securely isolated Linux and Windows VMs and other desktop, server, and cloud environments, complete with configurable virtual networking and network condition simulation, for use in code development, solution architecting, application testing, product demonstrations and more.
VMware Workstation Pro 16 Overview
Workstation Pro delivers a desktop virtualization solution designed for every kind of user. IT pros get a high-powered productivity tool. Developers get an expansive engineering environment. Business leaders can enable BYO initiatives. Students and home users get the best of all worlds.
Securely connect with vSphere through vCenter Server or ESXi hosts to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. A common VMware hypervisor maximizes productivity and enables easy transfer of VMs to and from your local PC, and also allows for deploying entire VMware Cloud Foundation environments locally, perfect for testing the next big thing.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 16
- Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
- Connect to VMware vSphere
- Develop and Test for Any Platform
- Secure and Isolate Environments
- VSphere Connectivity
- Clones for Rapid Duplication
- Helpful Snapshots
- Powerful Virtual Networking
- VCenter Server Appliance Effortless Deploy
- Remote vSphere Host Power Control
- Microsoft Virtualization Based Security (Guest) Support
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module
- Virtual Network Simulation (packet loss, latency)
- Virtual Network Rename
- UEFI Boot Support
- UEFI Secure Boot Support
Product Details & Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- 64-bit x86 Intel or AMD Processor from 2011 or later
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/4GB RAM recommended
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application
- Digital Download